If you lose your smartphone. And your phone has UPI based payment service like PhonePe, Google Pay and Paytm login. So it is possible that someone can misuse it. In such a situation, you can stop all your UPI service in the stolen phone. Its method is very simple. Let’s know about it –
how to block paytm
- First of all you have to call on Paytm Payments Bank helpline number 01204456456.
- After that select the option to lose the phone.
- Now choose the option to enter a different number then enter your lost phone number. After that you choose to log out from all devices.
- Then go to Paytm website and scroll down to select 24×7 Help. Select Report a Fraud and tap on any category. After that you click on any issue and then tap on Message Us button at the bottom.
- After this, the user will have to verify the account with debit/credit card.
- Then Paytm will validate and block your account.
How to Block Google Pay Account
- Google Pay users can call the helpline number 18004190157.
- Here the user will have the option to choose his preferred language.
- You will then be given an expert facility to block your Google Pay account.
- Google Pay account can be closed by giving its details to the user.
How to Block Phone Pe Account
- Phone Pe users will have to call on 08068727374 or 02268727374.
- Choose the preferred language option. Now after registering the complaint, the registered number has to be entered. And OTP verification will also have to be done.
- You will be given the option to report the loss of SIM or device, select it.
- Then you will be connected to the help desk, where you will have to give some details like phone number, email id, final payment information. In this way customer care will block your Phone Pe account.